To support, empower, uplift, and guide youth males.
To build positive and influential relationships with the male students of Conley Hills Elementary, Paul D. West Middle School, and Tri-Cities High such that we:
- improve behaviors, attitudes and outlook on their future
- provide academic support, improve grades and help improve academic success
- equip with life, social and emotional skills
- instill positive self-identify, personal vision, direction and a sense of purpose
- teach the value of career development, work ethic, and moral character
- weekly meetings focus on STEM, English/Reading, and leadership training.
Our mentorship programs focus on exposing our youth to positive role models, instilling values of integrity and service, as well as, building positive young people who will be successful students and citizens. We focus a great deal on academics, but have also included emotional support as well. Mentees are encouraged to speak openly with their mentors and work to build self-efficacy skills.